JO9 - any advice?
I have just sat RO6 at the start of the month and (assuming I have passed!) I am considering doing JO9 next.
Here are some of my questions:
- The CII give you 12 months for the assignments but is the full year really needed? I am new to paraplanning but have time to commit to the assignments.
- Has anyone done this unit and also completed an exam at the same time? I would be thinking about the October sitting of this year.
- Would you recommend getting the CII textbook?
- How good is the feedback the CII provide for each assignment?
- Are the assignments difficult?
Any thoughts/ tips on the module would be much appreciated! I would like to crack on with obtaining credits while I'm in exam mode.
Thanks in advance!