Application forms - How do you ensure they are right every time?

Hi everyone

I have not been here in a while, SO happy to see this group was made (thank you!).

OK I'll start with the problem and then my question. I have a fairly large team of Paraplanners, 13 soon to become 15. In terms of obtaining application forms, its a manual process every time - either obtain online, ring the provider or write an instruction letter.

Unfortunately there tend to be errors made in this process. Either the wrong form, missing form, error in instruction letter and so on. This doesn't happen in every case, maybe a handful every month, but nevertheless it has a big impact.

I am keen to know the experiences of other managers. Is this a common issue? Have you implemented any successful tips that have brought improvement? If you don't re-invent the wheel for every case, what do you do?

How do other managers here ensure application forms obtained by Paraplanners are correct?

I look forward to your comments.

Thanks
Bambi

Comments

• If it's the same person every time, that would point to a training issue.

Maybe it would help having a (weekly/monthly?) meeting and use this as one of the discussion points to get feedback and potential solutions from your team?

If you use one company more than others, keep a bookmark in your browser, if the same letter is written, keep a template. I know some people love checklists, so that may be an option.

I don't think it will be an overnight fix but communication is key to resolving this.