Please help! Can I get your feedback on exams and qualifications to take back to the CII 😊

Hi Everyone - I really need your help, please! 🙏

I have a meeting with the CII soon to discuss the exam and qualification offerings the CII have for Financial Services.

I would really like your feedback on this so I can take it back to the CII to help them build a great, well rounded offering for all of the different areas in financial planning and financial services.

If you could please let me know your thoughts on the qualifications available, how these are structured and tested, the exam study support offered and what gaps you feel there in any areas of learning I would be really grateful.

If you prefer to send it to me privately, that's no problem but any feedback you give will help build a qualification suite that's fit for the profession we are.

If we want to change and improve the offering, I need to know what you think!

Thanks in advance 😊

Comments

• Hi Caroline

Happy to provide feedback. I will message you privately.

Thanks> @Caro said:

Hi Everyone - I really need your help, please! 🙏

I have a meeting with the CII soon to discuss the exam and qualification offerings the CII have for Financial Services.

I would really like your feedback on this so I can take it back to the CII to help them build a great, well rounded offering for all of the different areas in financial planning and financial services.

If you could please let me know your thoughts on the qualifications available, how these are structured and tested, the exam study support offered and what gaps you feel there in any areas of learning I would be really grateful.

If you prefer to send it to me privately, that's no problem but any feedback you give will help build a qualification suite that's fit for the profession we are.

If we want to change and improve the offering, I need to know what you think!

Thanks in advance 😊

Hi Caroline

Thanks

• @MLokhandwala said:
    Hi Caroline

That's brilliant, thank you so much!

• Hi Caro,

We work within a large accountancy practice and the planners that were able to take the AF2 and JO3 qualifications noted that these have been particularly valuable to them.

Are we likely to see a return of these qualifications? Seems like a fairly big gap has appeared in the financial planning exam space with the absence of these.

• That's great, thank you @Planner12 A few people have said that (I agree!) I'll pass that on, thank you!

• @Caro brill thank you - out of interest, do you know why they were removed in the first place?