R02

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently studying R02 and reading through the CII study guide, however I'm finding it really hard to digest any of the information as it's really wordy. If anyone has some R02 study notes/questions lying around I would very much appreciate if you can send me a copy. Thanks in advance

Kunal

Comments

• Hi Kunal,

Do you have any of the more condensed guides from third parties such as Brand or BTS? I didn't use the CII guides for any of my exams after R01, just way too padded out and hard to get the info from.

• @jadud92 said:
    Hi Kunal,

Do you have any of the more condensed guides from third parties such as Brand or BTS? I didn't use the CII guides for any of my exams after R01, just way too padded out and hard to get the info from.

Hi,

I don't have any third-party study guides - just using the CII study guide at the moment. Do you have any of these study notes you can send me?

Thanks.

• Hi,

I found a good tactic for some of the chapters of R02 was to find Youtube videos that explain them. Often the diagrams and methods of explanation can help you to visualise it more than just reading. I just searched things such as 'alpha beta and sharpe' and watched a few different ones until it clicked.

Hope that helps.