R04 - Tips

Hi,

I am due to sit R04 next week and was hoping to draw on experiences of others. In my other R0 exams I have often found the exam questions tougher than mocks etc With R04 I felt I was learning and doing well and then using Revision mate I have found I have really struggled marks wise which has knocked my confidence. With the other exams I have found that exam conditions and using the time to really carefully read questions has limited stupid mistakes.

I have a week left and I am studying hard but just finding I have so many knowledge gaps even though I thought I had covered off most content.

Thanks

James

Comments

• I’m currently studying for this one too. It’s tough going compared to the other units!

No experience to share yet but happy to (try and) help if there are any questions you have on the material
  • @jhardingham said:
    Hi,

I am due to sit R04 next week and was hoping to draw on experiences of others. In my other R0 exams I have often found the exam questions tougher than mocks etc With R04 I felt I was learning and doing well and then using Revision mate I have found I have really struggled marks wise which has knocked my confidence. With the other exams I have found that exam conditions and using the time to really carefully read questions has limited stupid mistakes.

I have a week left and I am studying hard but just finding I have so many knowledge gaps even though I thought I had covered off most content.

Thanks

James

I struggled on every Revisionmate mock test when I did them half a decade ago, I believe they are intentionally harder than the actual exam for obvious reasons.

Every question you get wrong on the mock is one you will get right in the exam because you've made your mistakes previously and learned from it.