Cii post case study (R06)

Hi guys before I go ahead and buy this, was wondering if anyone’s had any experience of this, opinions etc if it’s any use or not?

Cheers

Comments

• PSA456PSA456 Member

Hey, not had any experience but i saw the example video they provide and thought the visuals were quite good. I bought it and im hoping it will be very helpful.

• RobRob Member
    Thank you I will probably give it a go
  • PSA456PSA456 Member

@Rob Did you buy them? How are you finding them ?

• RobRob Member
    I did. It’s hard to say exactly how useful they will be until I see what the questions are but first impressions are very good and I believe they’ll be extremely useful.

How are you finding them?
  • PSA456PSA456 Member

Yeh I am finding them quite useful, especially around all the topics within the case study. Did you get any other material ?

• Hi everyone, apologies for my first post being a beg for help!!

In think I've picked up all of the sneaky tricks or potential pitfalls in both case studies BUT:

Any ideas of the relevance of the sentence pointing out of Seth's earnings have been very similar for the last few years? Is this something glaringly significant that I'm missing?

• HideeHidee Member

@JonPaulEllis said:
    Hi everyone, apologies for my first post being a beg for help!!

In think I've picked up all of the sneaky tricks or potential pitfalls in both case studies BUT:

Any ideas of the relevance of the sentence pointing out of Seth's earnings have been very similar for the last few years? Is this something glaringly significant that I'm missing?

I think it is about carry forward pension calculations. Not that he should contribute any more! But they may ask you to calculate his annual allowance also.

• JonPaulEllisJonPaulEllis Member
    edited June 2020

Ahhh that's it, I`d already picked up the fact he carry forward available, but i guess that caveat about earnings brings the dreaded taper into play!!

Thank you @Hidee!!

• RobRob Member
    > @PSA456 said:
    > Yeh I am finding them quite useful, especially around all the topics within the case study. Did you get any other material ?

I’ve seen the brand thing as well but to be honest I think the videos will provide more use to me