Freelance Paraplanner Required

Hello, I run a small but busy outsourced Paraplanning firm. It’s just me at present , but I’m getting to the stage where I have more work than I can manage and I’m looking for some help.

If there are any experienced Paraplanners out there who are looking for some additional work on an ad hoc basis, please get in touch. Maybe you’re thinking about outsourcing yourself and this could be a bit of a ‘taster’ for you.

I’d also be happy to hear from administrators who could take on admin work on an ad hoc basis or if you are new to Paraplanning and would like to progress but would welcome mentoring ?

Look forward to hearing from you

Maddy

Comments

• Hi Maddy, I would love to follow up on this. Please could you drop me an email at elaine@ewarnerconsultingltd.co.uk. Thanks
  • Hi Maddy, I have spare capacity from time to time and could help take the edge off your workload. Please email me mike@clearparaplanning.co.uk if you are still looking for someone.

• @Maddy said:
    Hello, I run a small but busy outsourced Paraplanning firm. It’s just me at present , but I’m getting to the stage where I have more work than I can manage and I’m looking for some help.

If there are any experienced Paraplanners out there who are looking for some additional work on an ad hoc basis, please get in touch. Maybe you’re thinking about outsourcing yourself and this could be a bit of a ‘taster’ for you.

I’d also be happy to hear from administrators who could take on admin work on an ad hoc basis or if you are new to Paraplanning and would like to progress but would welcome mentoring ?

Look forward to hearing from you

Maddy

Hi Maddy,

I would like the opportunity if possible.

my e-mail is damian.corley.86@gmail.com

Thanks

Damian

• Wouldn't it better to contact her rather than ask her to contact you?!

• Good point @arongunningham, but it could also subtly alert other outsourced paraplanners that he is available if needed

• @arongunningham said:
    Wouldn't it better to contact her rather than ask her to contact you?!

Are you really trolling?

• @DSCFConsultingLtd said:

@arongunningham said:

Are you really trolling?

No. If I was offering an opportunity to someone, I would be much more inclined to respond positively to an applicant contacting me, rather than be asked to send that person an email.

• @DSCFConsultingLtd said:

@arongunningham said:

Are you really trolling?

LOL!

• Either way is fine with me 🙂 I contact you or you contact me . Doing my best at present to respond to everyone who was kind enough to contact me .
  • @arongunningham said:

@arongunningham said:

@DSCFConsultingLtd said:

@arongunningham said:

Are you really trolling?

No. If I was offering an opportunity to someone, I would be much more inclined to respond positively to an applicant contacting me, rather than be asked to send that person an email.

I am certainly looking forward to meeting you at one of the Pow Wows.