Compliance Work

Hello,

Has anyone conducted compliance work as well as paraplanning ? I am looking to increase my overall experience and skill set wondered if anyone knew if its possible to do some cross over work. #darkside

Cheers

Glyn

Comments

• richallumrichallum Administrator

Hi Glyn. We do. Compliance and paraplanning are very closely matched. Give me a call/skype and I can share what we do & how.

Paraplanner. F1, Apple, Nutella, ice cream. No trite motivational quotes. Turning a bit northern. 

• Same Glyn. We have an outsourced Compliance Manager but it's me who does the doing including T&C.

• Thank you Suse and cheers Richard, didn't realise you was so kinky. I will give you a call to discuss.

• It's been suggested to me that I might be able to include this in my proposition. Then someone else said they thought I may need an additional qualification over and above my diploma to do this.

Quite apart from the fact that I haven't got a clue on what is involved (so I won't be offering it in the first instance), do I need a separate qualification to do this (I'm thinking not)?