Reduction in Yield Comparison

Does anyone have a link to a good reduction in yield calculator? I've finally convinced the adviser here allow us to use it for replacement business suitability reports.

At my previous company I used O&M which calculates it for you but I don't have that facility anymore.

Comments

• FE Analytics has one.

• Also, I'm pretty sure there were some RIY spreadsheets being shared around a while back, although I can't find the thread now....
  • richallumrichallum Administrator

The FE Analytics one is very good. @benjaminfabi is the master at this and if anyone shared a spreadsheet on here it was him.

Paraplanner. F1, Apple, Nutella, ice cream. No trite motivational quotes. Turning a bit northern. 

• Thanks everyone! :smile:

I'm again in the process of convincing the adviser to sign up to FE Analytics (sigh) so for the meantime will need to do manual calculations. I'll have a look around the forums to see what I can find

• I have adopted my aggregated charges disclosure to include a RIY calculator for the 'effect of charges' section.

I have cross-referenced it with FE Analytics, so I am also a supporter of using FE Analytics - it's a free module if you have a license.

• Hi Andy

What have you been using up to now? I'm not aware of a free online RIY calculator, but it's not too difficult to work it out yourself from a projection.

If I shared anything it was a MiFID RIY calculator, which is a bit different, although the maths is the same. @Gustavo_Fring it will be in the EPIC MiFID thread, somewhere!

FE Analytics is good and as a rider to the main system, which I'd say is a must have for a paraplanner.

Benjamin Fabi 
  • @benjaminfabi said:
    Hi Andy

What have you been using up to now? I'm not aware of a free online RIY calculator, but it's not too difficult to work it out yourself from a projection.

If I shared anything it was a MiFID RIY calculator, which is a bit different, although the maths is the same. @Gustavo_Fring it will be in the EPIC MiFID thread, somewhere!

FE Analytics is good and as a rider to the main system, which I'd say is a must have for a paraplanner.

Only recently joined this company so on my first switch case! I may just try to make my own RIY calculator or adapt your MIFID one.

I think FE Analytics will be a must have, I'll try to justify the costs