National Powwow 2016 is launched

AdminAdmin Administrator
edited September 2016 in Our news
The 4th annual National Powwow will be on 15 September 2016.  More info here.  Hopefully see you there.

Comments

• amarshallamarshall Member, Moderator
    You will indeed!

Andy
  • Anyone from Scotland intending to travel down? Looking at options and best route etc before booking.
  • @Suse1969 ;
    I have been thinking about it. I might stay a few days after the event to see some family too.

I'll be travelling from Lossiemouth which is probably nowhere near you.

-WGD
  • Oh wow - you've even further than me to travel. I'm going from Dundee. Email me if you decide and your plans take you down the A9 or via train and we can perhaps meet up. I'm still in the planning/deciding stage. susanp@hlfs.co.uk 
  • AdamPAdamP Member
    Very much looking forward to it. Ticket purchased -and even better my employer is paying for it this time after I pitched them the value of the event.
  • richallumrichallum Administrator
    Powwow sold out this morning but we've managed to stretch the teepees and have 10 more tickets available.

Paraplanner. F1, Apple, Nutella, ice cream. No trite motivational quotes. Turning a bit northern. 

• Anyone staying at The Deddington for the Powwow on here?
  • richallumrichallum Administrator
    If you're coming to the Powwow check your inbox for the Wagons Roll email or click here.

Paraplanner. F1, Apple, Nutella, ice cream. No trite motivational quotes. Turning a bit northern. 

• JohnnyDJohnnyD Member
    edited September 2016
    Really enjoyed yesterday. I hope the events can continue in some capacity because it's become a part of the social calendar after attending for the last three years. 

Many thanks to Richard for all his hard work, and hopefully between us all we can make sure it carries on!