I am hopefully coming to the end of my final AF5 exam for Chartered in April and assuming I pass, rather that hit the traditional study books that I have done for 10 years, I would like to now look at other types of reading on a professional and personal basis.
My thoughts so far from a professional perspective and that I have seen others mention:
- Beyond the 4% rule (Abraham's book)
- The range of Nick Murray books out there
- Advice that sticks 'Moira Somers'
- Meaningful money handbook
- Don't sweat the small stuff Richard Carlson
- How to win friends and influence people - Dale Carnegie (don't know why just always wanted to read this)
What books would you recommend both professionally and personally, I am open to any suggestions. Perhaps we could all post a few to build up a library for everyone?
Have a good weekend all!