Shareholder Protection

Hi,

I need to get some shareholder protection quotes and want to do a comparison. Can't seen to find this on Exchange, can anybody help as to where I can go to find quote comparisons?

Thanks
Darren

Comments

• richardgoughrichardgough Member
    edited January 2019

Its bog standard level term assurance. It's all the legal paperwork surrounding it which makes it shareholder protection - trust deeds, cross option, review of Mem and Arts, Shareholder Agreement, revised Wills, P11D benefit calcs.

• richallumrichallum Administrator

The Exchange has Business Protection. As @Jona sats it's just term assurance.

Paraplanner. F1, Apple, Nutella, ice cream. No trite motivational quotes. Turning a bit northern. 

Does anyone know a life company that will do auto big increases every year in sum assured without more u/w? I'm looking for a 5 year term policy with s/ass inc 20% every year.

Paraplanner. F1, Apple, Nutella, ice cream. No trite motivational quotes. Turning a bit northern. 

• LV offers increases up to a point - following wording taken from their business protection brochure:

Future planning - we understand needs change, which is
    why our guaranteed increase options are well equipped for
    an increase in the value of your client’s business. Under our
    business GIOs, you can increase the amount of cover by up to
    50% (subject to a maximum increase of £250,000). Please see
    the terms and conditions for more information.

I haven't come across any others offering such good terms so I'm also interested in this.

Thanks @Jenni The GIP sounds useful although the £250k max is an issue for me as we want to start with £6m! I'll let you know if I find anyone doing it.

• @richallum said:
    Thanks @Jenni The GIP sounds useful although the £250k max is an issue for me as we want to start with £6m! I'll let you know if I find anyone doing it.

How about going to Lloyds?