AF8 - Cashflow tool

Hello,

I'm keen to sign up for the AF8 coursework unit however have heard from a couple of people that it's best to have access to a cashflow tool to be able to put this into the coursework.

Does anybody know of any free casflow software I could use?

Many thanks!

Comments

• edited January 2019

You can get free trials of various cashflow software packages, and there are offerings where you can pay on a month by month basis (not tied in to a contract).

For the sake of a few months it would probably be worth the investment as a means to getting the qualification, but I would definitely make use of the free trials to see which you prefer

Edit: some providers include a free paraplanner licence, so if your office already has one for the adviser, you can get an additional licence which allows you to access all his cases as well as create your own

• Prestwood Truth do a month free

• @Andy_Schleider said:
    You can get free trials of various cashflow software packages, and there are offerings where you can pay on a month by month basis (not tied in to a contract).

For the sake of a few months it would probably be worth the investment as a means to getting the qualification, but I would definitely make use of the free trials to see which you prefer

Edit: some providers include a free paraplanner licence, so if your office already has one for the adviser, you can get an additional licence which allows you to access all his cases as well as create your own

Hi Andy,
    Thank you for your reply and for that suggestion - much appreciated.
    Thanks!