AF8

Hi,

I am just about to start my first assignment for AF8 and I was just wondering if anyone has done or is doing this and has any handy hints or tips? The CII guidance is limited and as the remark charges are so high I would like to get it nailed first time.

I know it has to be individual so not looking for any plagiarism tips, just any helpful hints or pointers would be fab :smile:

Thanks

Comments

• NathNath Member
    edited December 2018

I have spoke to a few people that have sat and passed this and they have said its great to use your cashflow software system as they allow you to add graphs/outputs/assumptions etc into an appendix which didn't count towards the word count.
    I believe revisionmate forums also discuss everything that is 'allowed' to be discussed so hit the forums as well.
    I have also been told ensuring the order and layout is important as you gain marks for this and ensuring you reference HMRC links/other reading etc gains marks.
    Lastly, I believe there is an exemplar on the CII website with feedback which looks very useful.
    Good luck!

• @J_Manning said:
    Hi,

I am just about to start my first assignment for AF8 and I was just wondering if anyone has done or is doing this and has any handy hints or tips? The CII guidance is limited and as the remark charges are so high I would like to get it nailed first time.

I know it has to be individual so not looking for any plagiarism tips, just any helpful hints or pointers would be fab :smile:

Thanks

Hello,

I just wondered how you're finding AF8? I'm considering signing up for it this month eek!

Thank you!