JISA Providers

Hi,
Looking for a provider who offers JISAs - ideally where we can use our model portfolios or a good range of investments (platform) and which also accepts the transfer in of an existing CTF.

Fidelity FundsNetwork would be an ideal place to put this, but they don't accept the CTF transfer... :neutral:

Have used Alliance Trust (once) in the past but not too impressed with their charges / platform in general although this was a couple of years ago I was on there..

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Comments

• AJ Bell, Transact?

• I had to do a very similar case the other week. We used Tranasact as they took the CTF transfer. Not cheap though.

• I have been told that we can now access one through the Zurich platform but it will be a paper based application form initially and we will not be able to make any changes to it in terms of adding contributions or changing funds until it is officially launched, hopefully, in December...
    They will be taking JISA / CTF transfers in too...

• In my experience JISA's will only allow prescribed investments (i.e. a range of 3/5 funds) - is that not the case with some providers?

• As far as I am aware, if we do a JISA on Zurich, we can access our model portfolios as we would for any "normal" client...restricted fund range may be the case with CTF, but given that at age 18 a JISA will convert to a normal adult S&S ISA it would make sense for all normal investments to be available?

• Transact JISA; no fund restrictions.