Money Dashboard - Any Feedback?

Hi All,

https://www.moneydashboard.com/

Does anyone have any experience of this app / site for the purposes of tracking expenditure? I'm thinking in particular for clients who might be spending more than they suggest / realise.

Any feedback welcome!

As it is a free service, my main thought was "what's in it for them?", but this is addressed in the FAQs. I think the expression is something like "If the product is free, then you are the product"

Money Dashboard provides insight and market research services to help companies better understand trends in consumer behaviour. We identify shifts in consumer preferences using anonymised spending information from groups of Money Dashboard users.

We guarantee that Money Dashboard will never share any personally identifiable data with a third party without our users' express permission.

Money Dashboard may offer suggestions for products and services like credit cards, home loan offers or insurance providers that can save you money. If you select a product based on our suggestion, Money Dashboard may receive a fee from the product provider.

Comments