Anyone used InvestAcc SIPP?

I believe product is Minerva SIPP.

Anyone had any experience with of them?

Thanks

Comments

• RalfosRalfos Member

Yes - and we like them a lot. Just in the process of moving 2 SSAS's from James Hay to Investacc due to the awful service from JH. Sue Beattie is a good contact.

• JonaJona Member

thanks @Ralfos
    They seem quote a small outfit - no concerns over service or financial strength?

• RalfosRalfos Member

Ive used Minerva for about 11 years and never had an issue with service but obviously, if that changed so might my opinion.

financial strength always seems a bit of a red herring to me. Im never really sure how it might impact on a client. His commercial properties are his and easily valued and the same with whichever GIA we use within the SSAS. If they did go pop, it may be an administrative issue but all assets would be ringfenced surely and it would be a matter of another administrator taking over (much like when Mattioli Wood took over Pilgrim SIPP) - or am i missing something? - keen to hear your opinion on this.

• JonaJona Member

@Ralfos Re fin strength; I went through the Macquarie debacle and aside from the considerable and additional admin costs; the clients were none to happy about the hassle and stress either.