Intelliflo Portfolio Analyser

I'm hoping someone can help me with this as it feels like I'm banging my head against a brick wall.  I'm relatively new to the 'new' IO (prior to February I last used it around 10 years ago so it's a different animal now), and I'm still getting my head around some of the new stuff that has appeared, including the Portfolio Analyser.

I've added an opportunity, added a goal and linked them together, and getting the 'Go' box under the research tool, which is a start.  However, when I hit Go, I am getting the following message:

"The client and partner relationships must match for both the Fact Find and the Service Case, please amend as appropriate"

I've tried adding the spouse and then the siblings (there are 3 relationships on the client's dashboard), all to no avail.  I am completely at a loss to know where I'm going wrong, and am hoping someone might have an idea.  This part of the process is probably the most frustrating part as I am struggling with the concept, possibly because I don't fully understand the mechanics behind it.

If there is someone out there who can help, I will be eternally grateful :smile: 

Comments

• I know it might sound obvious but have you posted this in the community on iO? I think it's something to do with Service Case and linking that to the plans but definitely not an expert and that's only my initial thoughts as we're not using the portfolio analyser yet (still newbies too).