Powwow Down South 2018

AdminAdmin Administrator
edited April 2018 in Our news
Psst... London and South East Paraplanners, are you coming to Powwow Down South on 22 May, 2-5pm?  

For the second year in a row, we're heading to Seven Investment Management LLP (7IM)’s offices in 55 Bishopsgate, London.

Join us for lots of chat on this year's hot topics, and if last year is anything to go by, some amazing cakes to fuel us.

Sound up your street? Book your free spot. 

Comments

• Booked ticket and looking forward to it - this will be my first, so what will I need to bring?
  • Looking forward to seeing you there. Pen and paper to jot notes to bring back to the office is a great idea. Be prepared to share and talk - this is a hands on event. Bring some questions and areas you want to talk about.
    oh, and as you can see, 7IM are good at providing sustenance!
    hope that helps
    Dan
    Dan Atkinson FPFS CFP APP Chartered FCSI
    Chartered Financial Planner
    Certified Financial Planner
    Head of Technical at Paradigm Norton

Twitter: https://twitter.com/danatkinsonuk
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/danatkinsonuk/
  • AdminAdmin Administrator
    Have you voted in the Powwow Down South twitter poll? If not, head there now and take your pick on which technical session 7IM should do on the day. Get voting here. 
  • Is there an agenda anywhere to see if it's something on interest to me?
  • AdminAdmin Administrator
    How! @RoxyParaplanner Powwows are unconferences. We don't have a formal agenda, the topics for discussion are decided by the participants so that you get to speak about, listen to, share & fix things that are relevant to you. We've been to too many events where you're talked at all the time. We'll be sending out a survey for participants to vote on topics they'd like to discuss. Based on recent events it's likely that popular topics will include:

* report writing
    * DB transfers
    * how the hell are you dealing with MiFID 2
    * top tech tools & tips

There will be a more structured session on due diligence dark arts too (as voted on by paraplanners).

Chocolate and good food. There will be plenty of that just in case you need a nudge to book.

Come along, meet your fellow paraplanners, share in the discussion to help make us all better at what we do.

Did I mention chocolate?