New to POWWOW - Just to say Hi, and see if anyone is in the Cardiff area

Just discovered Powwow and wondered if there is anyone in my local area to buddy up with. :-)

Comments

• richallumrichallum Administrator
    Hi Claire, we did a Powwow in Cardiff last year, details here. There's a good bunch down there. @LewysRichards was one of the hosts and can probably put you in touch with people. if you fancy doing another Powwow to meet, share & learn - let us know :-)

Paraplanner. F1, Apple, Nutella, ice cream. No trite motivational quotes. Turning a bit northern. 

• Hi Clare, I'm down the road in Newport during the working day (& live in Cardiff).
    Richard.
  • Hi Clare :) I live/work in Bridgend, so not too far away, and always happy to chat!
  • Hi Clare! I'm currently based in Newport, but as Richard said, I hosted a Powwow in Cardiff last year.

I don't personally have any plans to host another Powwow this year, but would be happy to assist if you or any others here wished to host another one. I could contact the other hosts, Jason and Clairelouise, to see if they are interested, or I have a number of other contacts that may be interested in attending.

Let me know if you ever need to chat about anything!