Learn more about Impact Investing for the mainstream

If you are interested in finding out more about how you can help your clients invest for social/environmental impact (as well as financial returns) we have the event for you.

As a part of 'Good Money Week' EQ Investors are running an event for advisers and paraplanners to explore this more. Just like the powwow's it is free! Plus you get to visit me in our beautiful offices (avec beach & cow!) here in central London and maybe stick around for a drink afterwards.

The event is on 11 October 2017 15:00-17:30. Tickets can be booked at the link below; let me know if you are coming so I can keep an eye out for you. If you have any questions please email me on dan.atkinson@eqinvestors.co.uk

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/future-clients-will-demand-impact-are-you-ready-tickets-35695407926

Changing needs

In recent years, the amount of money invested in sustainable, responsible and impact investing has been skyrocketing. Despite this, impact investing remains overlooked by the vast majority of financial advisers.

To coincide with Good Money Week, this 90-minute session will explore the rise of impact investing, the benefits from a dual-focus on impact & peformance, and how advisers can get involved in promoting this rising asset class to their clients.

Attendees will hear from Damien Lardoux, manager of EQ’s Positive Impact Portfolios and two leading fund management groups, Janus Henderson and Columbia Threadneedle Investments. Each fund manager will discuss their impact investing process, providing case studies showing the benefits of an impact based approach to portfolios.

The event will conclude with refreshments and further opportunities for networking.

Getting to the venue

EQ's offices are in the heart of the City of London by Monument. The entrance is on the corner of Lower Thames Street and St Mary at Hill.

Closest tube stations: Monument (2 mins walk), Cannon street (7 mins), Bank (10 mins), London Bridge (15 mins).

Closest parking: Tower Hill car and coach park (5 mins walk).

Who are EQ?

EQ is an award-winning discretionary fund manager working with financial advisers all around the UK. Our aim is to be the best, not the biggest.

Independent research

EQ's investment process is based on independent research. Our in-house research team supports our portfolio managers to make investment decisions in our clients' best interests.

EQ invests across the whole of the market with no ties to particular fund managers or fund groups.

Business as a force for good

EQ is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are also proud to be a UK founding B Corporation: the international standard for companies that believe in using business as a force for good.

Dan Atkinson FPFS CFP APP Chartered FCSI
Chartered Financial Planner
Certified Financial Planner
Head of Technical at Paradigm Norton

Twitter: https://twitter.com/danatkinsonuk
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/danatkinsonuk/

Comments