2 exams in one day

Hi everyone

I have sat AF4 & AF3 alongside their JO verisons for the extra credits/same learning. Normally get a day or two in between sittings for a breather.

I am sitting AF1 in October, however i've noticed J02 is on the same day (AF1 at 9am & J02 at 2pm)!!

Has anyone sat two in one day before and if so how did you get on?

I am also considering AF5 in October, but unsure whether that is biting off more than I can chew.

Thanks

Chloe

Comments

• Hi

I sat J10 and J12 in a day in May. These are both multiple choice so a different proposition entirely. It wasn't too bad.

I think I'd probably do AF1 and J02 on the same day as the AF paper is the first one. It's the same syllabus so I'd say go for it!
    Benjamin Fabi 
  • I sat AF1 and J02 on the same day in April. To be honest it didn't feel any different to when I had a couple of days between exams, as long as you're prepared for both in advance. The issue for me was that I hadn't dedicated much time to J02 alone, which I wouldn't say is wholly covered by the AF1 syllabus. I'm lucky enough to live just 2 minutes from the exam centre, so I was able to rush home and do some last minute cramming while eating some lunch before going back for the second exam.

Passed both, by the way (by the skin of my teeth for J02).
  • Sorry its taken me so long to reply!

I have decided in the end to just go for it and sit AF1, J02 & AF5 at once. Fingers crossed it works out!

Thanks for the advice!

• It is quite challenging. I am also very interested in taking LSAT but it is very difficult as I am an average student so will have to give some extra efforts. I want to download free Practice LSAT Questions too. Do you have any suggestions for sources to download these questions?