Transcription software & AI meeting notes

Hi all,
Has anyone tried any good transcription software for offline (e.g. mobile recording) and online meetings that includes a facility to summarise the discussion into a coherent meeting note? I'm told Zoom can do this and now has an 'AI companion' and MS Teams uses Copilot (with a M365 premium account)?
Are there any other options/apps/plug-ins etc. we could be looking at?
If anyone's tried one that can understand a Scottish accent, that would be even better!!!
Thanks
Steve

Comments

• fireflies.ai

Benjamin Fabi 
  • We have tested Saturn Coplanner, Planner Pal and Advisory AI.

Will look at Aveni also.

• @richardgough said:
    Planner Pal

What did you think? We found that it was lacking the detail of some of the others - the summary was too high level.

• @Gustavo_Fring said:

@richardgough said:
    Planner Pal

What did you think? We found that it was lacking the detail of some of the others - the summary was too high level.

We are just starting out on using it. We have been making most use for our internal meetings and so far have found it adequate; there are improvements to the internal meeting recording options coming.

Also, (we haven't used this yet) you can 'teach it' with your own style of output / template etc. Added to UK-based data system and a clear focus on UK financial services terminology / acronyms, it is the preferred one of those we have trialled so far. (Teams own transcription; Otter ai)

I suspect as we use it more we will get better outputs. however we are looking for a reasonable overview / transcription for our needs, not perfection :)

• SteveCSteveC Member

Thanks all,
    That's given me plenty of options to look into and test. 🙏 :)

• edited August 29

I am reminded reading the meeting notes from Saturn AI what a dog's breakfast it can produce. It is absolutely imperative that advisers read and edit the notes that the software produces. Like the software the adviser was in the meeting. Unlike the software - you hope - the adviser is cognisant of the reasons for and aims of the meeting.