Decumulation ATR Questionnaire

Does anyone use a specific questionnaire? If so, any thoughts would be helpful.

Comments

• MB15MB15 Member

Following the drawdown review we use something that we found on Royal London, I can't remember off it the top off the head I'm afraid.

But when you log in as an adviser they have a review service & Business tools tab.

One of those a has a "preference for secured income questionnaire" or something like that, it's only 5-6 questions but the output is something like "You are happy with the investment risk of flexi access drawdown" or "You prefer a majority of your retirement income to be guaranteed" etc.

So we can then reference that along with the attitude to risk profile in our reports.

• @MB15 said:
    Following the drawdown review we use something that we found on Royal London, I can't remember off it the top off the head I'm afraid.

But when you log in as an adviser they have a review service & Business tools tab.

One of those a has a "preference for secured income questionnaire" or something like that, it's only 5-6 questions but the output is something like "You are happy with the investment risk of flexi access drawdown" or "You prefer a majority of your retirement income to be guaranteed" etc.

So we can then reference that along with the attitude to risk profile in our reports.

Thanks MB15. I'll have a look at it.