cashcalc or moneyscope??

I'm looking for a simple, easy to use cashflow tool that will produce a report thats easy to understand. I've been looking at cashcalc or moneyscope and considering the free trials. Any feedback for either- good or bad or any alternatives that might be better. TIA

Comments

• JonaJona Member
    Not tried moneyscope so cannot comment.

Cash calc is good for a quick (and dirty) cash flow model and the other calculators they have are clear and easy to use (TAA and Carry Forward / income forecast calculators etc. etc.)

Just to add a spanner - have you looked at Voyant "AdviserGo".
  • My advice would be to set up a spreadsheet with a list of your requirements and attach a priority to those requirements, find some tools that generally meet your top 3 (this might be easy to use or complex or stress testing or cost or links with back office etc).  The best thing you can do from that point is get stuck in with the free trials and score them against your requirements, you will also be able to get a good feel for whether you like them or not :-)
  • richallumrichallum Administrator
    @alex_lannin speaks a lot of sense there.  

Paraplanner. F1, Apple, Nutella, ice cream. No trite motivational quotes. Turning a bit northern. 

• I use moneyscope and I love it