R04 Please HELP!!!

I have now failed my R04 exam several times and am finding it very difficult to get my head around and thinking of giving up on trying to pass it for now.

Is there any tips or tricks or things I can do to help me try to pass this exam?

Anything from anyone would be most helpful because this is becoming more disheartening each time I fail.

Thanks all

Comments

• JH0201JH0201 Member

Hi GolfPutt,

I am currently studying for R04 after successfully passing R01,2,3 and 5. Apologies I cannot provide you with my experience as I have not yet taken this exam.

Would you mind letting me know how you found the exam/what came up consistently etc.

Kind regards,

• @GolfPutt21 said:
    I have now failed my R04 exam several times and am finding it very difficult to get my head around and thinking of giving up on trying to pass it for now.

Is there any tips or tricks or things I can do to help me try to pass this exam?

Anything from anyone would be most helpful because this is becoming more disheartening each time I fail.

Thanks all

If you can get hold of past exam papers, or banks of practice questions, that would be really useful.

• The R04 exam is tough as you have to know so many different bits of info including old and new rules. Get some questions via the BTS App R0 study buddy. I design them and I sit the exam every year. Email me at solutions@bespoketrainingsolutions.com and I will also send some hints and tips. Don't give up as its a waste of what you have learnt so far Luiza.