FE Analytics issues

Anyone having issues at the moment? Slow, not pulling down PDFs, not saving new portfolios etc? Not sure if it's us (i.e. browser, internet speed etc) or a wider issue.

Paraplanner. F1, Apple, Nutella, ice cream. No trite motivational quotes. Turning a bit northern. 

Comments

• I find that sometimes, some functionality just slows to a crawl or fails while other reports work just fine. Monday night for instance, I couldn't run anything related to performance or volatility (tables or charts) at all for about 2 hours. But it would give me other charts immediately.

I assume it must be huge resource demand from certain automated report queries.

Benjamin Fabi 
  • richallumrichallum Administrator

It seems to be intermittent and worse for some of us compared to others.

Paraplanner. F1, Apple, Nutella, ice cream. No trite motivational quotes. Turning a bit northern. 

• I too have times when it wont complete work.

main issue today - Analytics still not downloading the MIFID charges pdf. Happening across the team here.

• @richallum Can you download other pdfs from FE?
    We use Edge and I dont always see the pdf appear in a pop up but are in the download drop down for Edge. (something to do with Edge settings I think)

@richardgough other PDFs such as scans are fine, it's just the RIY & MiFID2 charges ones.

• ChrisWChrisW Member

Hi All, I have just started using FE Analytics, and the reports generated in PDF format are very low resolution and pixelate when printed. Is there a setting to increase the resolution on outputs? Thanks in advance