Paraplanner - Hungerford, open to discussing flexible working options

We are a Financial Life planning business with big plans. We’ve just had a year of significant business growth, growth which with an expanded team onboard we plan to continue – our first priority for 2022 is a Paraplanner!

We might look and feel a bit different to other Financial Planning firms and that’s ok with us. We are purpose driven to help as many clients actually live their dreams as possible. We are innovative and forward thinking and if left alone for too long the Boss will have lots of new and exciting (and sometimes crazy) ideas that keep us on our toes! I guess you’d say it’s a good mix of Dynamic, Approachable and People-Oriented. As a team we are Friendly, Professional, Normal(ish) people who are all about the person, not just the money – If you like what you’ve read so far, and think you’d like to be in that sort of environment then please read on and find out what exactly are we looking for in you.

In a perfect world you’d be...

Organised and process driven
A Problem fixer
Delighted when a plan comes together, and everything works effortlessly
Forward thinking and likely to look out for ways to do it more efficiently (We love new tech here)
Probably a bit of control freak, but that’s ok
Generally a bit geeky, nosey and inquisitive
We’d also like it if you had...

Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
2 years’ experience in a paraplanning role
A strong knowledge of all investment, life and pension products, legislation, tax and compliance
Excellent analytical skills
Great research, report writing and communication skills
Excellent collaboration, admin and organisational skills
Your day-to-day would be...

Creating financial plans
Building cashflow models (in a perfect world you’d be Voyant ninja, but we can teach you.)
Writing suitability reports and supporting in client meetings
Applying your great attention to detail, (because we all know Advisers are not strong here)
Working with the Ops Manager making process improvements and enhancing our client experience
Being excited to work on HNW interesting and challenging cases
Getting stuck in with what needs to be done, not be a prima donna, sorry there is no room for drama
Happy to give the Boss’s dog a bit of love and attention when they visit the office!
What’s in it for you...

A decent salary £35,000-£45,000 depending on what you bring to the table
Pension contributions
24 days holiday, plus we close between Christmas and New Year too
Flexibility in where and how you work, although we think team work makes the dream work, so its good to see you in 3D at least half the time
Progression, Purpose and Prospects
Mentoring and the opportunity to make this role what you want it to be

If this is of interest, or you know someone who may be interested in such a role, please do let me know.
If you think this is mostly you and I really mean MOSTLY not it’s just another job I could apply for, but you’re not quite there with the Diploma Exams then include a covering letter and make a REALLY good case for why you are ideal for this role.