Fintegrate

Has anyone had any experience of Fintegrate?

Comments

• Hi Tim, we started using Fintegrate from the beginning of this year and love it. It helps me get through so much more work and is really simple to use, unlike a lot of other systems I've used in the past. The feedback we've had from clients on the report it generates has also been really positive.

• @Lukewilde said:
    Hi Tim, we started using Fintegrate from the beginning of this year and love it. It helps me get through so much more work and is really simple to use, unlike a lot of other systems I've used in the past. The feedback we've had from clients on the report it generates has also been really positive.

Thanks Luke. I had the presentation from Fintegrate a few weeks ago and it looks great. They said they'd have a demo version ready soon, so hopefully I'll be able to play on it before buying.

• Hi Tim. We swtiched to Fintegarate a few months ago from FE Analytics. We really like it. Simple to use and provides exactly what we need without over complicating. There have been a few teething probs and errors which their technical team have now remedied. There are a few restrictions when trying to reflect some scenarios, but there are workaround for some of these. Overall, really happy with it. They are also really good at coming back to you if you have a problem!

• @GallusAlice said:
    Hi Tim. We swtiched to Fintegarate a few months ago from FE Analytics. We really like it. Simple to use and provides exactly what we need without over complicating. There have been a few teething probs and errors which their technical team have now remedied. There are a few restrictions when trying to reflect some scenarios, but there are workaround for some of these. Overall, really happy with it. They are also really good at coming back to you if you have a problem!

Thanks Alice.