Offer of pro bono paraplanning support

jwr21jwr21 Member
edited February 2021 in General

Hello everyone,

I recently qualified to Level 4 (DipPFS) and am looking to get some industry exposure.

If you work in a practice that is currently handling a high level of business and could use extra paraplanning support for the next few months, then I would be delighted to talk through how I can help. I am diligent, driven and reliable - my CV attests to this - and I would be happy to do this on a voluntary basis if necessary.

Background: My career to date has been in various international management positions, but I am a new entrant to the IFA space. It is proving tricky to get a foot in the door, so I would like to see if there is anyone in this community that could benefit from some additional short-term support.

In return, I would ask for the minimum training/guidance to do the work effectively. This would also allow me to gain some practical experience and start the clock running towards Chartered status in 5 years' time - one of my goals for the future. I have had some informal exposure to suitability report-writing and planning software.

I am currently based overseas so this would need to be remote, and on a part-time basis (I have paid engagements in the mornings which I would need to maintain to keep the lights on!)

If this sounds like it might be of interest to you, please let me know and we can set up a call to explore further.

Many thanks