Dynamic Planner - Hints & Tips?

Good morning Paraplanners!
We are trialling Dynamic Planner and I'm still getting my head around all the features, integrations, tools and how we might be able to use the output to improve what we do. Would be really interested to know if any paraplanners have any hints & tips on how to get the best out of DP - any features or tricks I might not have come across yet?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hi - I'm Josh, Product Manager @ Dynamic Planner.

If you (or anyone else) would like a chat about what we do, how to get the most from Dynamic Planner or any feedback on our service, feel free to reach out to me (my email should be visible on my profile here). We have a lot of training sessions and events for users, you can find details on our website.

Thanks

• Hi Josh,

Are there plans to integrate ESG questions into Dynamic Planner at all?

• We've got a number of ESG related enhancements coming up - I'll drop you a note separately with some of the things we're looking at.

• @JoshuaKnight said:
    Hi - I'm Josh, Product Manager @ Dynamic Planner.

If you (or anyone else) would like a chat about what we do, how to get the most from Dynamic Planner or any feedback on our service, feel free to reach out to me (my email should be visible on my profile here). We have a lot of training sessions and events for users, you can find details on our website.

Thanks

Thanks Josh,
    I'm in touch with Tim, Simran and Tich for training/demos of different parts of Dynamic Planner - so all good on that front. I was just looking for any 'real world' hints and tips from other paraplanners. Loving the new cashflow module btw!