US Domiciled returning to UK

Morning all,

Not my area of expertise.
We have a client currently working in USA and is returning to UK for work reasons whilst working for the same company.
At present he is US Domiciled and most likely he will be UK resident this tax year.

Recently had a joint Endowment mature in the UK. Does anyone know if this is likely need to be reported for his US tax filing too?




Sign In or Register to comment.