Trainee Paraplanner / Mortgage Adviser

Hello all, reaching out to everybody on behalf of my younger cousin who is relatively new to the industry and has not had the best of experiences.

He's a mortgage paraplanner based in the West Midlands with limited experience but is also very interested in the Financial Advice side of the industry. The company he has been employed by are failing to keep hold to their side of the bargain when they initially interviewed him and offered him the job. He's eager to get his knowledge up to speed and get stuck into his books and pass exams to progress his career and understanding but they're just preventing him from doing this. They're not really spending much time with him or teaching him much whilst keeping his wages at a level where he's really struggling to maintain any quality of living. He comes from a very sales orientated background since leaving school so if he was ever to progress into a selling position later down the line, I'm sure he would also flourish here as well.

Therefore, I'm wondering if there is anybody in the West Midlands (Halesowen, Stourbridge) kind of area, he can travel though as he does drive, with any positions to offer him where he will be supported to reach his potential and develop a career in an industry I really enjoy being part of.

Thanks in advance