Admin / Trainee Paraplanner / Junior Paraplanner

Hi all

We are looking for a trainee financial planner, who will initially come on board to learn the ropes within an administration capacity, learn the way we work inside out and grow with the company. The role includes a two year paraplanner course, full exam support and, for the right person, following on with paraplanner to adviser training.

We're looking for someone with loads of energy, drive and ambition. For that, we will gladly train you and help you become the best you can be.

This would suit someone who is currently an experienced administrator (or perhaps junior paraplanner) who may have ambitions of being a financial planner. We want someone who is willing to pull up their sleeves and work as part of the team.

We are based at the Angel, in Central London. We are a team of 6 and we like having fun.

I started in the industry in 1993 to help fund my way through university. Having worked for for a few large companies I founded Equanimity IFA in 2004. I take much pride in seeing staff enhance their careers. Being a female adviser, I have faced much adversity within the industry and I fight hard for change to make this career an amazing one. Our clients are typically self-made entrepreneurs. They're nice people.

If you want any more information, please get in touch.

Comments