Business Owners - Business Broadband suggestions please

Hi all - looking for some help here. I have a mesh system where I live as I'm out in the garden and need my internet to reach my office. It works well, but the last couple of days the internet has been a nightmare, either so slow I'm timing out of websites or just not there at all. A bit of an issue where everything is browser based!

I'm wondering about installing a business broadband line, as at least I can complain if the line drops out, unlike a residential service. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would need a new line installed, as I'm in contract with Virgin Media and on my other line I have another internet connection (yes, I have 2 residential ISPs - long story!!).

Any suggestions gratefully received :smile:

Comments

• TP Link Powerline adapters, assuming you're on the same MCB, or any additional one doesn't break the connection needed for them to work.

Used them for years as a substitute for a CAT5 network throughout the house.

A separate line is an unnecessary expense and opens up the potential for that part of your property to become rateable as a business premises.

Benjamin Fabi