RO4 Revision Material / Study Buddy

Hello :)

I'm new to this .. i am looking to do RO4 in December/January and am wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me have a look at some revision aids and or materials?

I havent booked it yet, but would like to take a look at the content if possible.

Also open to study buddy offers :)

Thanks xo

Comments

• CaroCaro Member

Hi Sophie, if you are a member of the CII or the PFS, you have access to all study texts as part of your membership. You need to log in but they are all there for you:

https://www.cii.co.uk/learning/support/cii-study-texts/

Don't know if that's any help, maybe not if you already have the book! :)

• PaulKPaulK Member

@Caro said:
    Hi Sophie, if you are a member of the CII or the PFS, you have access to all study texts as part of your membership. You need to log in but they are all there for you:

https://www.cii.co.uk/learning/support/cii-study-texts/

Don't know if that's any help, maybe not if you already have the book! :)

Hi Caro, just stumbled upon this post. I've held off joining CII as all the exam dates have been moved back, but on their site there is the option to either buy the text/book the exam for £194 (R02) or just book the exam for £112. But you're saying the texts are available anyway, so saving £82. Is this something the CII have done given current circumstances, or have I misunderstood? Thanks as ever, Paul.

• CaroCaro Member

Hi Paul, no, it's not a recent thing, they have been on their website for ages. You can't print them and they are not PDF - able but they are readable. I prefer paper (I know I'm old fashioned!) so they wouldmn't be any good for me!

I'm not sure if they are practical for studying with and you would still need to pay for your exam but as far as I'm aware, they are available to all members. :)

• PaulKPaulK Member

@Caro said:
    Hi Paul, no, it's not a recent thing, they have been on their website for ages. You can't print them and they are not PDF - able but they are readable. I prefer paper (I know I'm old fashioned!) so they wouldmn't be any good for me!

I'm not sure if they are practical for studying with and you would still need to pay for your exam but as far as I'm aware, they are available to all members. :)

Sounds good, I'll join CII now then! o:)