CII R0 exam learning materials

Hi all,

I appreciate this has been discussed before however I am trying to get an up to date view.

Does anyone have an opinion on what study resources are considered the most useful from CII, Brand FT and BTS? I was thinking of just purchasing the exam from CII and getting a study book from on of the others. I learn best by doing past questions if that helps.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SmallShrimpSmallShrimp Member
    edited October 2

My experience so far:

• R01, R02 (2021-2022): I purchased the CII textbooks and Knowledge Checkers. Managed to pass on the first attempt but it was a painful journey. The questions in Knowledge Checkers weren't any close to the real exam.
    • R04, R05: decided to try the BTS exams and they were brilliant. I also used L&D courses as an alternative to the CII textbook. They're good but quite expensive though (luckily I got them for free).
  • I've personally never had any issues with just the CII text book and past exam papers (all available in resources online). I did use Brand for R06 though and that was helpful and will likely use again for AF5 when i get to it.

• Hi
    If you do choose Brand Financial Resoruces you can get 10% off by using the code BIGTENT10%
    Good luck with your exams.
    Abb

• OlGanOlGan Member

Thank you all for your responses!