Combining AF1/J02 Studies/Exams

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has completed both JO2 and AF1. Thinking of sitting both in September next year and just wondering as AF1 sitting is first, would any additional studying be needed for J02, or would the AF1 studying be sufficient to pass the J exam.

Many thanks

Comments

• Hi

I'm planning on doing this as well as an adviser at my firm did the same thing last year. He seemed to think that the material in AF1 was sufficient to to pass J02 but would be interested to hear others thoughts.

Have you ordered the book or booked the exams yet?

• Hi

We encourage sitting both as AF1 will cover the Trusts knowledge you need for J02 at a revision level and most students find this enough with additional exam practice to pass. We have designed a J02 revision course for those studying AF1 to provide this (mock exams, revision workbook, exam question video tutorials) and also a full Structured Study Plan for those starting with this one before they look at AF1.

You can see the details of these using the link below:

https://expertpensions.co.uk/j02-trusts/

• Thanks Gayle, I'll take a look at those

• I haven't ordered the book yet, planning on doing so around April. Thanks Gayle, I will most likely be returning to yourselves for the AF1 study course later this year.