Client contact, collaboration & messaging systems

I like to review the core parts of our IT and I'm looking at this area. We are long time Basecamp users and have 12 years of cases in there so any move would be quite a big one for us. But, it doesn't tick all the boxes for us any more. It would be great to know what everyone else uses. We use this primarily to exchange messages and files with our clients in a secure way.

If you're using a 3rd party system how do you use it, what are the pros and cons.

If you have built your own, how do you find it?

Paraplanner. F1, Apple, Nutella, ice cream. No trite motivational quotes. Turning a bit northern. 

Comments

• I use OneDrive to exchange client info, but email/phone to exchange messages. Probably not the best solution, but works at the moment, although I fully expect this to be found wanting when I expand and take on more staff, so I'd also be interested in other peoples' views

• We are using File Haven for this. Not had any push back from clients. Desktop / web / app based.
    Easy invite process - just an email via File Haven to client.
    Very high level of encryption / security and it's all in the UK.
    Run by people who understand Financial Services and GDPR.

• richallumrichallum Administrator

Hi @richardgough I know Filehaven and CodePotato (they host this site) and it's great for adviser/client comms but doesn't quite fit what we need.

Paraplanner. F1, Apple, Nutella, ice cream. No trite motivational quotes. Turning a bit northern.