R06 Jan 2020 Redmill or Brand

Hi folks,

Just booked R06 for the January sitting, was wondering if anyone had any insight over which provider gives the most valuable insight for the case studies?

I’ve used both before, for previous studies, was wondering if anyone thinks one has an edge over the other.

I’m also open to offers if anyone wants to sign up to one, I’ll sign up to the other, then we can trade analysis.

Cheers

Scott

Comments

• Hi Scott, I’m interested in hearing peoples thoughts on this. Im also doing RO6 in Jan. Looking forward to the responses 😄
  • As an update, I’ve bought the Brand analysis. If anyone is planning on buying another provider’s, and would like to trade, please let me know.

Scott
  • If anyone has RedMill analysis and would like to trade for Brand, let me know

Scott
  • @scotty said:
    If anyone has RedMill analysis and would like to trade for Brand, let me know

Scott

I have ordered the Brand analysis as well and would be keen to trade for Redmill as well if anyones interested

• AdminAdmin Administrator

Hi everybody...a gentle reminder that you're responsible for ensuring that, by sharing paid for materials, you're not compromising the terms of your purchase. Maybe worth checking the small print :smile: