AF6 Senior Management

Hello!

I already have two AF1 and AF5 and am looking to choose a coursework one to do next.

Has anyone done AF6? I am thinking of doing it but haven't heard any feedback on whether its worthwhile?

Also does anyone know if you can do two coursework modules for AFs? Or can you only do one to count towards chartered?

Comments

• You could do both AF6 and AF8 if you wanted to that's not a problem. I haven't done either but now achieved Chartered but looking at possible AF6 for my own progression now I am in the management side of things too. I don't think anyone can answer whether it is worthwhile other than you and whether this is something that will help you and your career progression or help with your existing role. If the syllabus takes your fancy then go for it.

• Thanks Nath. It does seem interesting!

Yeah it was more wondering if anyone found it difficult or not and how they prepared for the assignments e.g. if they did any other exams similar to help build up their knowledge.

Although I am in a paraplanner management role I've not had to deal with the overall management of a company and risks etc.