DB Pension Introducers

Afternoon all,

Just looking for some information. Do any of you take DB pension transfers on an introduced basis and then pass back to the introducing firm for the ongoing?

If not do you know of any firms who do?

Comments

• richallumrichallum Administrator

Everyone we knew who did this has stopped.

Paraplanner. F1, Apple, Nutella, ice cream. No trite motivational quotes. Turning a bit northern. 

• not any more, anyone who provides this type of service is insane.

• LouieD12LouieD12 Member
    edited August 2019

Hi Sean, the company i work for does this. There is an initial triage questionnaire to see if the pension should be reviewed. The introducer supplies the destination of funds, this is then reviewed and if a transfer is viable it is passed back over to the introducer once complete.

The company's website is:
    https://www.pipplanning.co.uk/

Have a read of the website and don't hesitate to contact if it's something you are interested in.

We are based in Brentwood but can do meetings with clients via Zoom go to meeting which allows us to complete webcam based meetings.

• Hi, we have reviewed a company called Pensionshelp and also done some due diligence on another called Onvestor.

• can confirm Briggs Murray also offer this service

• Based on clear statements made by the FCA on this, I'd agree that any firms still operating in this way are completely mad.

• Yeah, I didn't want to say - but haven't we been told that the same adviser must be involved in the journey from start to finish (including the ultimate investment for transferred funds)?