RO6 April 2019

2»

Comments

• MNLS30_MNLS30_ Member
    edited May 2019

@SH123 @PSA89

Hi guys, i'm also in the same boat! I used Brand analysis but fell short on case study 2.

I would be so grateful if I could also trade study material with you both? I am looking to use Redmill also, some great reviews and think they go into more detail than Brand.

• AJ0300AJ0300 Member
    edited May 2019
    @SH123 PSA89
    Hi guys, i'm also in the same boat! I used Brand analysis but fell short on case study 2.

I would be so grateful if I could also trade study material with you both? I am happy to share the cost😊
  • AJ0300AJ0300 Member
    > @AJ0300 said:
    > @SH123 PSA89
    > Hi guys, i'm also in the same boat! I used Brand analysis but fell short on case study 2.
    >
    > I would be so grateful if I could also trade study material with you both? I am happy to share the cost😊
  • I would like to throw my hat into the ring too. I am sitting R06 in July and my work fortunately are happy to pay for the BrandFT resources. However, upon reading this thread I am starting to think Redmill might be the way forward. I am happy to swap and share to increase all our chances of passing!

• AJ0300AJ0300 Member
    Hello Megan can you add top loader to our chat too plz
  • Hi All,

I'm interested in study material share also if possible - having failed on case study 2 in April i'm resitting in July - i have ordered the brand stuff so waiting on those but is anyone wants to trade id appreciate any additional material

Thanks

Laura

• I have Wizard and would like to get hold of Redmill.

Good luck everyone!

• I have Brand and would be happy to swap with anyone who has something else :)

Good luck

• how did everyone do in the end?
    I'm doing R06 in October (a week today - eek!) but stressing about it!!