Exams AND Coursework at the same time....

Hi

Has anyone studied for an exam whilst completing coursework?

I am considering this also but don't know if it will get a little too much!

Comments

• Hi Alexandra, depends on how busy you are tbh, I have not done exams and coursework at the same time however I did AF8 immediately after AF3 &7 in April.

AF8 3 assingments can be all submitted within a month and then you till have 5 months to prepare for the next set of exams in October

• @Alexandra said:
    Hi

Has anyone studied for an exam whilst completing coursework?

I am considering this also but don't know if it will get a little too much!

Hi Alexandra,

Did you end up deciding?

I'm considering signing up for AF8 and wondering if exams are do-able too..

Thanks!

• @Yonkers420 said:
    Hi Alexandra, depends on how busy you are tbh, I have not done exams and coursework at the same time however I did AF8 immediately after AF3 &7 in April.

AF8 3 assingments can be all submitted within a month and then you till have 5 months to prepare for the next set of exams in October

Hello,

Did you submit all 3 AF8 units within a month?! Do you really not need 12 months? I'm considering registering for AF8 this month and working out how long I'd realistically need..

Thank you!

• Yes i submitted all within a month, that was working on the assignments every night and at weekends. Depends where your knowledge is at and how busy your home life is, maybe different if you have children!

You really do not need 12 months, nor do you need to read the textbook

• @Yonkers420 said:
    Yes i submitted all within a month, that was working on the assignments every night and at weekends. Depends where your knowledge is at and how busy your home life is, maybe different if you have children!

You really do not need 12 months, nor do you need to read the textbook

Thanks for getting back to me - that's really good to hear and very impressive :-) Thanks again!

• Hi, I submitted and passed the first two AF8 assignments within 2 months and am working on my third now. I would disagree that you need to read the textbook tho - I have been dipping in and out just to ensure that I include some of the CII favoured format etc.

• @julesstewart1983 said:
    Hi, I submitted and passed the first two AF8 assignments within 2 months and am working on my third now. I would disagree that you need to read the textbook tho - I have been dipping in and out just to ensure that I include some of the CII favoured format etc.

Thanks @julesstewart1983 that's really helpful! Thank you.