Anyone know of face to face tutorials for R01

I've just failed R01 for the second time.. anyone know of anywhere that does face to face tutorials for this? It might be expensive but if it helps me retain the information it will be worth it. 
I used Brand exam papers and revisionmate but feel the way the exam questions are written is very different (far more formal) to the learning material and the revisionmate questions.  
Any tips? 

Comments

• Hi HBB,

I'm afraid I can't help you on the face to face tutorials for R01, but I am studying for it myself at the moment and finding it tricky to store all the information in my head. If you fancy getting a study group together, it might be helpful to us both?

• Do you have any past papers you could email me?
    Thanks R01 Thursday 
  • Not sure of your location @HBB but this chap does F2F via the Sussex CII
    http://www.audley-training.co.uk/
    Your local institute may run similar?
  • John Trayner (yes, that is really his name!) is the chap there - I went to his R03/AF1 revision day last year which I found particularly helpful.  I'm going to his R04 revision day later this month.  The CII used to charge a king's ransom for their study days (I can't see any advertised on their website currently but they were well over £100), whereas the sessions in Crawley where they are run are £65 for CII/PFS members and £85 for non-members.